Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beyond Measure


There's nothing sweeter than a baby's giggle!


Happy birthday Frank!


Aren't my teenagers adorable? They are the BEST big brother and sister in the world!


We love our little Sophers!



Yes, we think she is absolutely "gorgeous"!

Well, I've found it tough to blog every week now that Sophie is a typical toddler running around the house, pulling everything off the shelves, unrolling the toilet paper, throwing all of her books into a big heap, and precariously standing on her little chair with a huge grin on her face as if to say, "Look at me, Mama, I'm doing something very dangerous! What are you going to do about it?" But the cutest thing that she started today was drawing in a great big breath and making a squealing sound when she sees something absolutely amazing...like freshly baked cupcakes...a green frog down the toy aisle...or a box of Cheerios!

I must say that she is the absolute joy of my life! She is so happy, social, and adorable. I can't get enough of that cute little face with it's playful expressions. God's love is so abundant and He is so faithful. Before we got Sophie we prayed that He would give us a heart of love for this little stranger and that we would look beyond her cleft and see the beautiful child that He loves with all His heart. Well, He has answered that prayer 10 fold!!!!! I am having the time of my life taking care of her. The love we have for this little precious angel is beyond all measure.

1 comment:

string cheese said...

Hi, just answering e-mail, I recieved while I was out...
Sophie is getting to be a big girl now, and her family is just as lovable as ever...and you thought Courtney and Josh was always learning some thing new, now you have a little one that has topped them both...
love you so all of you take care of each other, now kiki/killet