We have moved from our house of 15 years to the beautiful Anaheim Hills
We have taken Sophie to Disneyland 2 times and she loves it! Her favorite rides are the carousel, Dumbo, The Casey Jr. Train, and The Teacups
Sophie learned how to drive...
We joined Auntie Rosie and Uncle Rocky in celebrating their 60th anniversary
- Packed and unpacked a hundred plus boxes
- Rented our house in Thousand Oaks to a cute little family
- Frank only lives 15 minutes (no freeways!) away from his new job with Boeing in Anaheim
- Found lots of little problems in our house but were reminded not to complain in our luxuries
- Josh started classes at Canyon High
- Courtney attends the beautiful Fullerton College and loves her forensics class
- Visted over 5 different churches in hopes of finding a new church
- We got the blessing of Direct Tv with DVR!
- Courtney and I got lost inside the South Coast Plaza Mall
- Courtney's favorite frozen yogurt store, Yogurtland was discovered just 2 miles from our house!
- Visited many high class garage sales for fun new bargains
- Courtney got to see Nick Jonas in concert 2 times!
In the past 2 months we have also...
It has been a hectic last couple months with the move, but it has brought our family closer together. It has been hard not having any social activities but we have been able to have family game nights and spend more time together. We like driving around and discovering new places to go, but we do NOT like the Orange County traffic. We miss all of our friends but we know that God has plans for us here in The O.C. This is the beginning of a new chapter in our lives and I will continue to post how God shows his grace to us everyday!
Love you all,
(with the help of my almost 20 year old, Courtney)