Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged




I've been challenged to share 7 random facts about myself, so you must endure yet another 7 interesting facts about me, different that previously posted. Ummmmm, let's see...
1. I love to collect tea cups and have British-style tea parties complete with scones and crumpets.
2. I used to play second base on my Jr. Hi softball team.
3. When I was 4-5 years old, I had a pet snail named Sam whom I fed saltine crackers and then he died.
4. My mom gives me goofy, colorful, holiday socks regularly.
5. I love to go hiking in Wildwood Park, near my house, early in the morning.
6. Jeremy Camp is my absolute favorite Christian singer in the universe! I've seen him in concert 3 times.
7. I'm a beginner when it comes to this blogging thing but I LOVE reading other people's blogs and making new cyberspace friends.




1 comment:

Hilty Sprouts said...

Hi there, I was tagged by Sarah from Strandfam so I was checking out all her links! I read your post about getting your travel approval, how exciting! I remember how hard the wait was for us and what a relief it was to know our little girl was soon coming home. We adopted our daughter from Anhui province in 2005. What is your daughter's province?
Congratulations!
Jennifer